John J. Kelly, DDS is a Chicago dentist practicing restorative and cosmetic dentistry, offering a unique combination of artistic skill coupled with advanced scientific techniques.
Dr. Kelly is on faculty at the NYU School of Dentistry dental sleep medicine program. He is a graduate of the University of Illinois and has clocked over 1,000 hours of continuing education, including extensive coursework at the internationally recognized Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Studies.
His memberships include:
- Board member of American Association of Physiologic Medicine and Dentistry
- Founding member of the North American Association for Facial Orthotropics
- American Autonomic Society
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Gnathlogical Orthodpedics
- Registered member of the International Directory of Orthotropics
- American Academy of Exercise Physiologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Dental Association
Dr. Kelly holds certificates in Neuromuscular Orthodontics and Craniomandibular Pathophysiology.
An international speaker, he has lectured and coached other dentists throughout his community about physiologic function and advanced cosmetics.
Today, Dr. Kelly diagnoses and treats his guests based on the highest ideals of dentistry — the way he would treat his own family. With the finished results and beautiful smiles, his guests achieve what they thought they could never have — smiles that truly enhance their lives.